Provider enrollment is a growing concern for the government, medical facilities, payors and thus a growing pain for anesthesia practices. How does your practice currently handle anesthesia credentialing? Can you handle the provider enrollment requirements if your anesthesia practice expands? Is anesthesia provider enrollment paperwork costing you too much time and money? The paperwork and the requirements are monumental.
abeo assigns a credentialing contact to your anesthesia practice and offers our clients provider enrollment services for the entire process inclusive of:
- Payor Provider Enrollment
- 100% of CMS Revalidation
- ALL the Paperwork Requirements for Your Applications
- Filing and Renewals for Narcotics Certifications & State Licensure
- Medical Facility Privileges
- Submissions and Renewals Malpractice Insurance
- Office of the Inspector General (OIG)
- The National Practitioner Databank (NPDB)
- The American Medical Association (AMA)
- The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB)
- State Medical Boards
- Work History, Professional References and Similar Requests
What qualifies us to manage anesthesia credentialing services?
abeo’s credentialing team provide clients with the convenience and consistency of having one point of contact for all their needs and questions. In addition to our staff, abeo has invested in software from IntelliSoft Group, a leader in credentialing software. Intellisoft Solutions is designed to scale and grow with the size and number of anesthesia clients. It provides operational efficiency and reduced time management so we can finalize paperwork in the least amount of time possible. This software interfaces directly with the OIG and NPDB, tracks the applications throughout the entire enrollment process and tracks expiring credentials so we can keep you up to date.
Our anesthesia credentialing services address the specific requirements for anesthesiologists, certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) and anesthesiologist assistants (AAs).